Category: Rock

8 thoughts on “ Regret ”

  1. regret definition: The definition of a regret is a feeling of sorrow, guilt or shame about something that happened. (noun) An example of regret is an older woman .
  2. May 16,  · Regret is a negative cognitive or emotional state that involves blaming ourselves for a bad outcome, feeling a sense of loss or sorrow at what might have been, or .
  3. May 13,  · What do homeowners regret most? By a slight margin, the majority of homeowners said they wouldn’t change anything. More than half of U.S. homeowners (53%) said they’re happy with the features they chose. The rest (47%), however, admitted to some regrets. Infographic: See More Results From Our Homeowner Hindsight Survey.
  4. regret: 1 v feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about Synonyms: repent, rue Type of: experience, feel undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind v feel sad about the loss or absence of Type of: miss feel or suffer from the lack of v express with regret “I regret to say that you did not gain admission to.
  5. regret - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free.
  6. Jul 31,  · “We deeply regret that the OSCE will not have the opportunity to send observers to see this election,” George Kent, who serves as deputy assistant secretary overseeing policy toward Belarus.
  7. Oct 15,  · New Order's 'Regret', which was the first single off of New Order's album 'Republic' Lyrics Maybe I've forgotten The name and the address Of everyone I've ever known.
  8. What is Regret? Regret is a negative cognitive or emotional state that involves blaming ourselves for a bad outcome, feeling a sense of loss or sorrow at what might have been, or wishing we could.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Theme Design & Developed By Themeseye